February 6, 2012

8 Days Before Valentine's

I arrived our classroom for our HETAR class feeling a little bit different. The classroom was the same, but the people in it weren't. Seemed like everyone's fidgety about the homeworks but still very buoyant with regards to their mood. 


That thing that happened the past night became the center of attention. Well, actually, not only with the past night but also with what happened the past week. O, Saturday, it is. 
NOTE: I am not imposing anything with this blog entry alright, just thought of making one cause the day is perfect for Valentine's day. :)


One friend of mine, let's hide him using the name Lawrence. Hahaha. Well, he started the word of the day which is "Haler!" So I greeted him first thing in the afternoon with it. Well, let's cut this short, I'm too lazy to describe how he reacted. Okay, back. Later in the afternoon, since our first period professor cut the class at 2pm even if the class is still until 3pm, we gained a free-free time. Just so you know, it's nothing new. But the prof insisted that he was the only one attending classes that day. Well, is it even a joke? Anyways, anyways. There was nothing to do anymore since we have accomplished the Socio homework already. My friend Lawrence who is currently linked to my BFF (let's hide her with the name Jenny) had a major major blush. Caught him looking at her. He kept on denying it and I hate it. Hahaha. His cheeks turned to cherry chopsticks. I at least noticed it. And Shalomi did too, and Alma (not their real names. Hahaha.) I am telling the truth you guys, he just had the awesom-est sparkling moment in his life. Well, this is true since he's delayed in terms of puberty. Hahaha. The whole afternoon was spent picking up on them and it's a good thing that they'll be having a good Valentine's Day. Well, I guess, at least. What do you think? Jenny even taught me the lyrics of "It Might Be You." It was epic! First, I have a good voice. Hahaha. Second, it's for Lawrence, hope so! And third, got to sing for my crush too, in my imagination only, of course. Hahaha. 


Anyways, it was a pretty good laughing day with my buddies. Except that we all got scolded because of our wrong assumptions regarding our Billing's Ovulation Method homework. But at least we tried, and it's the good thing about it. Hahaha. I don't know if I am making any sense here, but I just really wanted to jot these things down. So next week, let's make a good Valentine's day no matter what status we have. Tatah! :)


*Of course, you know the people behind the names. Just wanted to have some twists. Hahaha.

No comments: