May 26, 2012

Copycat Series: Spencer Hastings II

It's my second time to copy her style. And I just can't explain why I really love her wardrobe that much. All I can say is, it's classy, classic and chic. But well then, I wore this during Lady Gaga's concert, some of you might have knew it for a while because of my other posts. I just felt that I could wear this style there and I guess it ended up right. :)



Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 10 "Touched By An A-ngel" featured this style and since then, I've been searching stores and outlets to have her Cut-Out Denim Polo. Based on my research, she wore Gap. I searched everywhere but I just can't find it. I even attempted to buy one during our Singapore trip but I'm just so unlucky to find nothing but plain denim polos. But too lucky for me, I found one at Jellybean just last week while I was looking for a good pair of shoes which I also wore with this polo. Just my luck! So redundant but I just felt really lucky! And here it is.




Cut-out Denim Polo from Jellybean, jeans from Forever 21, watch from Tomato, feather earrings from Bugis Singapore, wedges from Jellybean, brown sling bag from Forever 21, belt from SM Accesories

Wore wedges instead of boots because of our weather and I feel more comfortable with it. Folded my jeans 1/8 above to make it look better with the shoes. And yes, I also copied her hair. Hahaha! :)

No comments: