April 1, 2012

Daily Captures of April




It's already April! Perfect Summer time... not! I'll be attending review classes for our board exams so I decided to do this challenge to heat things up. I got it from http://www.fatmumslim.com.au to whom I owe my page layout too! Thank you ma'am, whoever you are. I'll be updating this post once in a while, I mean like everyday because it's a daily challenge so please bear with my verb tenses. And so, the challenge starts now!




Day 1: April 1, 2012
Reflection. I'm in my dorm, alone, pathetic. NO FOOD TO EAT. Lazy. I'm trying to organize my stuffs and I ended up doing this blog. I also planned on reviewing but I've finished not even a half of my target. I'm drinking milk right now hoping that after I type this blog, I would already start cooking my "brunch." Later, I'll be heading up for the Sunday Mass but I haven't even taken a bath since this morning. Same old Ninj, very lazy to finish the things to do. Mom would get really mad if she learns about this. Haha.


Right now, I'm so much feeling happy and I don't know why (despite my pitiful, lazy state.) Maybe, I'm still in nostalgia of all the things that had happened within the past week. But time to look forward, it's already April. I need to strive better than ever. It's the season of review classes and I know that I need to take it seriously. But really, I will. But I know I should start it now. So alright, before I again enjoy sharing stuffs, I better go now and eat and take a shower. ;)



Day 2: April 2, 2012
Colour. This was the print of the shirt I wore today. Used it as the color item because the print was colorful. Haha. 

I spent the day attending our review class. Same old thing, I listened then I slept then I listened and then I slept again. Correction, power nap by the way. So, well, the day wasn't really complete because Jen wasn't around and it was very dragging because the only thing in my mind was to go home already. But then, I still need to wait until Wednesday to make it happen.

After the review, I was supposed to watch The Wrath of the Titans with my RLEmates but it didn't happen because Jen wasn't there and a lot weren't really that available. But my night still ended with a happy heart. KS texted me asking me if I could join her and shop today. I gave a yes after knowing that the movie date is once again postponed. So, during the shopping, we got to talk about a lot of things. We got to buy good stuffs that we could use this summer. When I say summer, it's the Holy Week and the Review classes. We even bought the same stuffs which we are planning to wear together. The day ended with another shopping plan tomorrow because we were too late earlier, the mall closed early before we even realized that we haven't bought what we really needed to buy. Now, I'm already at home, surfing the internet again, waiting for my eyes to drop to sleep. Goodnight! :)


Day 3. April 3, 2012
Mail. Please bear with my photo for today because I'm staying at my dorm at the moment so I don't really have my own personal home mail to capture. So I decided to print screen the cyber mail instead. So here's my conversation with Donna about something I cannot tell. This made me so furious about everything else around me. And it was really tough for me to absorb it. Well then, enough of it because I might say something wrong here. So there, that's my mail post! 

By the way, had another shopping day with KS at Forever 21. So I'm officially bankrupted at the moment. Hahaha. And I'm pretty excited to head home tomorrow. So, Ilocos, here I come! :)


Day 4: April 4, 2012
Someone who makes you happy. This sounds crazy but I am totally obsessed with Zayn Malik. He's a member of the boy band One Direction from UK. I like Louis Tomlinson too but I feel like posting Zayn's photo instead. Their just adorable and I can't resist. Last night, I was just so desperate to get a tweet from them. But it's not yet my luck day, I guess. Because yes, Zayn makes me happy. Hahaha!



Day 5: April 5, 2012
Tiny. This is Icus' Lozenge that he took to lessen the pain he feels while eating. Just so you know, he has tonislitis at the moment.He was my patient and that was the main course of my day. It just feels good cause his fever is almost outruled.



Day 6: April 6, 2012
Lunch. First, it was Zayn who I blogged about, now, I decided to screenshot my wallpaper with Louis on it at 12 noon instead of taking a picture of our lunch itself. But our lunch today was supppeeerb! It was all seafood since it's Holy Friday but I really loved Mama's dishes. Salmon sinigang and seafood Kare-Kare were her recipes and I ended up having my tummy so full. 



Day 7: April 7, 2012
Shadow. I had a very fun day with my High School best friends. Today's Tanya's day in Ilocos so we grabbed the oppurtunity to spend the time with her. We took lunch at their place-- had some photo and chitchat sessions and ate ice candies. And then we walked along the Heritage Village along with tourists. And then photo sessions again and then finally, we ate empanada. It had always been so nice to spend time with these people!



Day 8: April 8, 2012
Inside Your Wallet. These are the only things found in my wallet. Around 500 pesos, 5 Singapore dollars, 30 US dollars and 10 pounds. My ATM cards and membership cards on different outlets or whatevers are kept here too, and so as the tickets I had on movies and concerts. That's how poor I am, I got only 500 pesos. Haha. I usually don't bring thousands because I tend to spend everything so I give myself an allowance everyday to save a little more.






Day 9: April 9, 2012
Younger You. This is one of my favorite childhood photo. Okay, I've been really fat ever since. Haha.






Day 10: April 10, 2012
Cold. My Jacket. I used it earlier because our room for our review class was very cold. I usually don't wear cardigans and jackets in school but I don't know why I've been so hypothyroid-ic during the reiew classes.






Day 11: April 11, 2012
Where you ate Breakfast. At my dorm. Basically, I never went out of my room the whole day. Haha. I thank you!






Day 12: April 12, 2012
Stairs. Lame photo! It's our dorm's staircase, I am here right now grabbing some internet signal because mine upstairs was disconnected which I hope will be fixed by tomorrow. Haha. So there, this photo is as lame as me right now. Except for the fact that I just blogged about my flat shoes and it is a good thing. 





How about you? How was your day? :)

No comments: