April 25, 2012

Daily Captures of April III

Part 1: http://vintageavenues.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-already-april-perfect-summer-time.html
Part 2: http://vintageavenues.blogspot.com/2012/04/daily-captures-of-april-ii.html




Day 24. April 24, 2012.
Something you're grateful for. Friendship. My friends. I love them to hell even though at times they tend to bitch on me. But I know, this is for forever. :)




Day 25. April 25, 2012.
Looking down. It's my friend KK. Haha. I don't really know what to post on this "Looking down" day. Is it the feeling of being down? Or shall I look down and see what's in store? Or looking down as in I hae to abhor something or what. So I decided to post KK's photo. I took this while I was sitting higher than her. So I guess I was looking down. Hahaha! Hi KK! You're featured already! :)




Day 26. April 26, 2012.
Black + White. Taken earlier when we watched The Avengers. Nice movie. Part 2 please. Bitin! :)


Day 27. April 27, 2012
Somewhere you went. Boni High with Boobies! Ate at Mini Shabu shabu for my super late birthday celebration and then sipped some smoothies at Jamba Juice. :)


Day 28. April 28, 2012
1pm. During the review class for Pedia. Here's my notes. Haha.

Day 29. April 29, 2012
Circle. I don't really know what to put so I'll post this instead. This is taken not on the 29th (Major fail) and not posted on the same date. Pure fail!!! Haha. Anyway, this is Coleene's float for her parade.

Day 30. April 30, 2012
Something that makes you sad. Living away from them is just as hard as hell, it's a good thing that I am at home right now. This is my very vain little sister Coleene, she loves the camera a lot and so as vice versa. This is taken at home. :)

-End. Finally! This is really hard. I never imagined myself finishing this. I had some failed days but I guess the effort I put is still there. Hirap kaya nito! I have no plans yet of doing this again!


No comments: