April 1, 2012

March It Up!

March is my favorite month! There are a few reasons why and to top it is because of the thought that it's my birthday month. Plus to it, all my graduations since I was in pre-school happened during the month of March. Well, obviously. This time, it is a lot more than a special month to me. It is simply the best month ever! I guess, this would be the first time that I would summarize a Month's treat. So how was March? It went this way...




Seeing my High School friends once again was one of the best parts of this Month. I reunited with them and it felt like I was in St. Paul again. Most importantly, Tanya is back! She went to USA a long time ago, way back when we were still in third year high and it is only now that she came back home. Well, FINALLY! After the long period of missing each other. It was a good bonding day together with other friends. I really missed them because busy times left us far away from each other. Now that we were able to see each other again, life is again happier by a day.




I spent most of my March with Boobie Traps. We talked about spending more time together because this might be the last month that we could have a quality time as College girl friends. So we really tried our best to insert dates for us. Another good thing is, they finally met a High School friend of mine. I mean like, personally, the serious way. They met Ben and we met Jorelle, who is Ben's friend who happened to be a friend of our other friends too. Did you get it? Small world, isn' it? But anyway, March wouldn't be complete without them. We went on discovering a lot of things this month. It's a countless experience for us. The memories we had in the last days of college was worth the money and the time we spent for them. Love you Boobies as always!




I've been a part of the 8,000 Thomasians who excitedly exited the Arch of the Centuries last March 23. It was very memorable because I was with my friends who I've been with since the start of College. It was exhausting but crazily fun. That moment, I became very proud to belong with the Thomasian Family.





And finally! The most awaited college graduation also happened this month. It was awesome and eventful. It was perfect! I can't explain it in words but it felt so much good after the graduation because I really absorbed to myself that I have already gained what's rightfully to be deserved. Well, I hope I deserve it. And I guess, I really do. I am just so blessed to be able to graduate in UST because of the education that it gives to every student. It comes with quality and I never regret entering this school. I am also too lucky to be with my friends and my family, most especially. They have been there eversince, most especially to my family, who have always encouraged me to do the best that I can. It is now that everything sinks in me. It feels so good to graduate full of love from the people who continuously believes in me. And it is all worth it to make them as my inspiration in this journey.

This month, I fell in love again.

Lastly, and most importantly, like I've said earlier, March is my birthday month. Last March 19 at 3pm in the afternoon, I officially turned 20 years old. I really thank God for giving me another year of life to be able to experience happiness and love. Without that birthday, I will not be able to achieve everything that I had this month.

March is indeed my lucky month. A happy month. Not only did I achieve things but also, I realized so many thoughts I needed to know. I was also able to achieve a better lifestyle. Hahaha. I have already jogged a few times this month and I "tried" to diet myself from food. Hahaha. Well then, I guess I'm left out of words. Good bye March! It was far beyond happiness being with you :)

No comments: