May 19, 2012

Bucket List: Lady Gaga and Ian Somerhalder

Two of the people I really want to meet or at least see in person within this mediocrity of life are Lady Gaga and Ian Somerhalder. And guess what, their here in our country, Philippines, right now. They both actually just arrived--- Lady Gaga at around 9pm and Ian just now. Lady Gaga is here for her Monster Ball Concert and Ian for Penshoppe All Stars.






Lady Gaga. A lot of people, mostly on the religious sector, are trying to stop her Monster Ball. I guess they have a good point why it should be stopped but in my opinion, it still depends on one person either to just enjoy her music or believe in her faith. I am a Catholic Christian and I know my faith, I know myself. I am attending her concert with my 3 siblings but I guess it won't bring our soul in hell. We'll be there to just enjoy the night together and sing the songs of Gaga which we listen to on road trips and on boring days at home. My siblings are 8, 11 and 17 and I guess being an illuminati is not understandable with their age. And I guess, it never will enter their mind being such because we know what our parents want us to be and being in the Lady Gaga concert would never change this fact. Actually, Gaga had been an inspiration to everyone who've been bullied and maltreated just like how she had been through before and because of this it isn't really practical to stop her concert. Most especially, we bought our middle row seats already. Haha! So please, don't torture us by stopping the concert. And I guess, it is not really good to stop it now. You'll just waste money and I guess it's a win-lose game if that comes to a point.




Ian Somerhalder. All girls out there claim that he's their husband. Including me, of course. Vampire Diaries had been so hot because of him and Paul, and the rest of the cast actually, ALL OF THEM! I guess, I deserve to see him but this is such a last minute chance. I have to search on a free pass or at least a cheap pass through his appearances. I was supposed to go with some friends tonight at the airport to meet him or at least have a glimpse of his pretty face but I guess the opportunity just lapsed out because it had been a big confusion where he's straight to. While I am typing this right now, fans are already screaming at the airport right now and I just feel envious. Tomorrow I guess he's in Bora and it's more impossible to meet him. On the 23rd, he'll be having a PresCon and 60 fans are only allowed. It's not even a meet and greet, just a part of the audience. So 3 days pass gone, then comes the 26th for the Philippine Fashion Week. This is my only chance but look how lucky I am, my family's having a day out together that day. Another day down. It's only on this last minute mall appearance that I will get the chance but it is not yet official, no official day yet, so I am still walking through waters with it. I am still hoping to see him. One week should be enough for me to find a way. 
(P.S. Thank you to all my friends who are addict with TVD, for encouraging and enlightening me. This feeling wouldn't be present if it wasn't because of you. Hahaha. Most especially CJ who sat down with me last October for TVD!)


If I will be able to see them both, well Lady Gaga should be sure at least (Don't Cancel. Please) I'll be able to check them out from my bucket list. It will take a lot of effort to find a way, most especially Ian's. So I guess, I SHOULD FIND A DAMN WAY.

No comments: