May 9, 2012

Certified One Direction Fan Girl



I will honestly admit here that I am a huge fan of One Direction! That moment I learned about them last year, I immediately became so obsessed with what they do. It's a fan-girl thing. But who cares, I am really an avid fan, no one can ever change that!

So basically, I've watched all their music videos, video diaries and all stuffs. I follow all of them on twitter. I liked their fan pages on facebook. These made me know all their events.  I keep on with updates and I even tweet them almost every night. But Upto now I still haven't achieved that dream of being replied by them but I know, soon, I'll have one tremendous message from them. That would be the best day of my life! 

Isa and Jen know how obsessed I am with One Direction. I admit, I'm a DIRECTIONER. Hahahaha! Basta. It's how they call the fans. So I guess, that was the reason why they surprised me with this. I've been longing to buy this a long time ago. I was even supposed to attend the Philippine launching of the album at SM the Block last February but I was very torned between going to the launch or have a meet and greet with Lucy Hale in MOA. The two events happened on the same date on two exact opposite locations. I didn't know how to divide myself with that circumstance. But in the end, I chose Lucy Hale since it's a meet and greet. Since then, I never had the time to buy the album. Anyway, I have downloaded the whole album already a long time ago. Hahaha! But still, my bad. I was just too lucky to have sweet friends who made my wish come true. Haha.

They gave this to me earlier during our review. Honestly, I was really surprised. They told me it was a super duper late birthday surprise for me. It was way too funny because I caught them. Well, not exactly. Chloe spoke out loud to Jen about Isa calling. I asked Jen several times why and she never answered. That was the start of the guessing game. So they just told me they needed to go photocopy some stuffs. But of course, I myself had an idea already. To cut the story short, I was in our room texting my sister when suddenly Jen and Isa were there approaching. They handed me a kettle popcorn. So okay--- food. Hahaha! Kidding! But then they handed next the album! And I was bloody screaming to death. Geeeeeeeze! I guess I looked so embarrassing earlier but I really failed to contain the surprise. I had an idea that there was something going on but seeing them hand me that CD was way pretty cool for my day. I just then realized after I scrambled on the floor and jumped like crazy that they were taking photos and videos of me. Dayyyym. Haha. Everything just went quickly so I re-watched the video. And O my balls! I was inZAAAAYN!!! Hahaha! Chloe took the video and it was all views of my big tummy. Haha. But it was really funny, Jen and I were laughing while watching it. I was even fooled, ALMOST, with the signatures on the CD. I thought it was true. My reaction upon seeing it was really funny. The innocence was priceless but the near ignorance was the winning moment. Hahaha!


Thank you to my awesome friends for making this day extraordinaire! You just really know how to make me happy. So now, help me have a tweet from Louis, Zayn, Harry, Niall and Liam (Jen's 1D crush)! Hahaha!

Ta-tah!

No comments: