May 24, 2012

Going Gaga

~~~When I say, I will see this person, I WILL!

 May 22, 2012. 8pm at the new Mall of Asia arena. Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball. I thought the second day would not have it for a sold out. We were there at around 7pm and the General Admission and VIP areas were the only areas full. Lower box had only a few people in it. There were no other people around us. But as soon as Gaga appeared, it mesmerized me that OOOOH it's another sold out for Gaga. All screams everywhere--- guys, girls and gays alike. Everyone was singing. My favorite parts of the concert were when she sang Born This Way, Bad Romance, Alejandro and Hair. She was magnificent! She danced so superb. Her stage was perfect! I just can't explain it in words. It was just so amazing!












And I felt her when she reiterated that she went to our country for art and not to bash our culture and religion. I believed her when she said despite of all the critiques who're giving her the negative image, she'd rather spread more of that positivity. I just don't know why some people just can't understand that. But I guess we are all subjected to our own opinions and I guess it's best for me to respect that. 

We were very lucky because there were no more rally-ists during the second day. The concert went smooth and good. The night was very terrific. And I think, she really loves her LITTLE MONSTERS.



May 24, 2012. 3pm at the Mall of Asia atrium. It's another MOA day for us! Mr. Damon Salvatore  (Ian Somerhalder), one of the hot Salvatore brothers, greeted us with the hottest face on earth! I just can't imagine myself not being at that moment because I really wanted to see him in person. He was so nice and generous to the fans. Well, fans were girls, girls and girls. And if there were any other, they were our gay friends. That factor made the scream a little bit high pitched! There were banners everywhere! One of it saying, "Bite me Damon, I'm Vervain Free!" Another was "Do me with the Rebekah Style!" I am pretty sure, all the girls who were there felt their panties getting off their bodies. I swear, he was that hot! Hahaha!


What you see in the television is not the total of it. There was more to it. His eyes, oh yes, his eyes were killing me. His smile, oh Ian, you are so massive! And I really saw in his face that he was very eager to make the fans happy. And lucky for the three girls who went up stage to have some smoochy kiss from him. Nonetheless, I am still very happy because he blew a kiss to everyone while he was just three meters right in front of me !


It was worth squeezing myself against the flood of people. It was worth it being a fan girl. And I guess, being a fan girl, it's not just in words, but in actions. And I am very willing to do anything just to witness a lifetime experience. :)

No comments: